Roka Shibasaki is one of the main heroines of the D-Frag! anime and manga.
The short, quirky founder and captain of the Game Development Club (temp). She used to be a member of the real Game Development Club, but she didn't get along with the rest of its members, so she started her own.
In the AWA fics, Roka is a student at the AWA Academy and is part of Class 2.
Roka is a petite girl, having brown eyes and short blonde hair which she ties into two pigtails on either side of her hair. She is most commonly seen wearing her School Uniform, which has the stockings covering up her legs entirely.
Roka is a girl who lives in her own little world, almost uncaring about how strange her actions might seem to anyone else aside from her friends. She is also quite random, as the things she does and says tend to have no relation and relevance with anything in regards to common sense.
She is very caring for her friends, despite her personality towards most other people. She is brave and bold when it comes to her friends, willing to put herself and what she loves on the line for people close to her.
She can be described as a yandere of sorts, though she is a wild card at every other time of the day. It is hinted that she may have feelings for Kenji Kazama, and is shown to be jealous when other girls interact with him, evidenced by her and Takao. She refers to him as her "Important Person".
Roka is referred to as the strongest person in the entire school, her epithet is "Ultimate Darkness". Roka refers to herself as the "Fire" type for using moe attacks and try to be cute, which false on Kenji multiple times, but later states that her true element is actually "Darkness" type where she bag people's head, leaving nothing but darkness in their vision.
- Roka and Chitose are both the same age.
- Just like other characters' in D-Frag! their names are reference to railway stations in Japan, Her name is derived from Shibasaki Station and Roka-kōen Station.
- Roka and Hachi relationship resemble that of light and darkness since both are opposite elements. Darkness dislike light while light elements are usually friendly toward others, even to darkness type.
- She stated in the manga that Kenji's element is wind. Though, she just probably get that in his last name. Kazama.
- In the AWA fics, Roka is childhood friends with Kenji Harima from School Rumble.
- In the AWA fics, Roka hates Tenma Tsukamoto from School Rumble to death.