Minto Aizawa is one of the main characters from the Tokyo Mew Mew anime and manga.
Minto is the second Mew Mew to be introduced and her D.N.A is merged with the Blue Lorikeet.
In the AWA fics, Minto is a student at the AWA Academy and is part of Class 4.
In the XP4 fics, Minto debuted in XP4 Heroes Coalition - Kick-Off!.
Minto has blue-grey hair that is seen often in buns. She wears a mid-thigh formal black dress with tights and black pumps.
Minto's waitress uniform is a blue color scheme that is similar to the other waitresses outfits.
When changing into Mew Mint, Minto's hair changes from blue-grey to dark blue and keeps it in buns. Her eyes change from brown to deep blue. She wears a short aquamarine dress that only reaches past her waist. She has garters of the same color with dark blue lacing on her arms and left leg. She has a choker, the same color as her outfit, with her Mew Pendant hangs off of. She has blue gloves, and ankle boots. She has a dark blue feathered tail and wings. Her Mew Mark is a pair of bird wings on her back between her shoulder-blades.
Minto was initially depicted as spoiled, snobbish, and self-centered because of her wealth (like most rich girls), but is later shown to really be an empathetic and loving person who cares deeply about her friends.
She idolizes Zakuro Fujiwara, who frequently influences Minto's decisions as a Mew Mew. Zakuro is also one of the few people Minto is nice to the most.
Minto is, despite her relatively small size, extremely headstrong and can be very powerful when cooperating with her teammates. She enjoys dancing, particularly in the style of ballet. Her favorite food is French food and scones. She slightly dislikes common food (i.e. fast food, canned food, etc.) but will eat it if given to her.
Minto is a member of the Heroes Coalitions and is part of the Team Extreme. She also attends the Vanguard Academy.
XP4 Heroes Coalition - Kick-Off!
In Chapter 7, Minto, alongside her team, the Team Extreme, are seen infiltrating a warehouse where the crime syndicate called the CFFB Flying Bears are hiding. After taking down the crime syndicate, Minto and the others watches Katsuki Bakugo and Yuri Nakamura had an arguement when the former demanded leadership for the team.
XP4 Heroes Coalition - Neo-City Diaries
In Chapter 3, Minto, alongside Mina Ashido, are seen walking in the hallways of the training facility passing-by Kevin Levin by the Sick Bay.
Minto's transformation references her love and dedication to ballet dancing. During the beginning of the transformation, she kisses her Mew pendant and bends backward gracefully while her DNA morphs. Afterwards, she strikes an arabesque pose, twirls, and leaps into the air, trailing bright blue feathers behind her. She begins a series of elaborate ballerina twirls and dance moves while her Mew uniform appears on her body and her wings and tail plumage appear on her back. The transformation concludes with her Mew Pendant bursting from a small encasing of bright blue feathers and Mew Mint striking her finishing pose.
Mew Mint's weapon is the MinTone Arrow and her attack is Ribbon Mint Echo. This attack involves her summoning a bow and arrow out of a windy burst of feathers, charging up a shock-wave, and releasing it into a light pink blade of energy.
Mew Mint's second attack only shown in the manga is when she acquires the Mew Aqua Rod. Her rod is pink and her attack is Mew Aqua Drops.
- Minto's dub name is Corrina Bucksworth.
- In an episode of Mew Mew Power, Corina says she sings karaoke, but in Tokyo Mew Mew, Minto says she can't sing.
- In Tokyo Mew Mew, while it does seem that Minto has a crush on Zakuro, but in Japan, it is common to idolize Japanese singers or models like Minto does.
- In Mew Mew Power, Corina's fixation on Renee has been toned down, yet her attraction to men has been cut out completely, as seen in the picture to the left. Either way, Corina seems to be more infatuated with Renee than Minto was ever with Zakuro.
- There is a constant goof in the anime where Minto's hair suddenly becomes the color of her Mew Mew form for a few scenes, then reverting back to normal. The same happens with her eyes, changing them from brown to blue in some scenes for a while.
- Minto tends to avoid work by saying that she does a "taste test" for the tea, much to the irritation of Ichigo. She also overconfidently mentioned how she came to the Café earlier, despite this not compensating at all for the lack of work she does.
- In fact, Minto almost never works once in the Café throughout the entire anime, with the only instances being when it is overworked and she is shown in the background dealing with orders. She also usually covers for Ichigo whenever she is absent and usually holds it over her every chance she gets.