Lilith Asami is one of the main characters from the Trinity Seven anime and manga.
A red-haired girl and teenaged teacher at Royal Biblia Academy who Arata meets at the beginning of the story, warning him to "wake up" from the illusion he created. After the latter resolves to become a Magus to save Hijiri, he was assigned under her class. Her thema is Abies from the Luxuria archive.
In the AWA fics, Lilith is part of the AWA and serves as the Class Adviser of Class 3.
In the XP4 fics, Lilith debuted in XP4 Heroes Coalition - Mission Chronicles.
Lilith is a young woman with long red hair that reaches down her waist, styled normally with a single strand of her bangs braided, as well as the sides of her hair pulled back and held together with a small basic clip. She is also particularly known for having a very well developed and curvaceous figure. Furthermore, Lilith is rarely never seen without her dark beret, with a few exceptions depending on the situation. Her attire, despite being a teacher, is the school female uniform, almost the same as her students, consisting of a white collared blouse, black jacket, plaid skirt, black thigh-high socks, and penny loafers. However, she wears a necktie instead, and leaves her shirt untucked, with shirttails sticking out below the blazer. When acting as a teacher, she will also wear round glasses as well. Arata has once stated that she is rather stylish.
Magus Mode: In Magus mode, her outfit includes a white, sleeveless collar blouse left untucked, a black tie and elbow length gloves. She also wears a dark short skirt and thigh-high socks, as well as penny loafers. Sometimes, she will also wear her glasses which acts as a targeting system. She also carries a sniper with her along with this mode.
Aeshma: The manifested form of the Luxuria Archive, Lilith's wear simply includes a dark cape with a long collar that barely covers her chest, black elbow-length gloves, and a simple white panty with straps to dark thigh length boots with white cuffs and tips. She can also perform a partial transformation which only summons the cape.
Lilith has a very mature and responsible presence compared to most others, often playing the straight man in many situations. As a teacher, she tends to act strict and formal, believing in working hard to reach one's goals, giving her a bit of a reputation as an Ice Queen. However, in spite of her firm attitude, Lilith is also very kind and compassionate, caring deeply for her student and friends. Often times she tends to watch over others and provides guidance to support them. Feeling a sense of sympathy for Arata's plight, she becomes willing to demonstrate her magic for him despite previously stating that magic wasn't something one should show off to others. Furthermore, during battle, she becomes serious and prioritizes other people's safety over her own. When she was captured by her father, Abyss Trinity, in Sky Library, she was much more concerned with Arata's well being.
Lilith is also rather prudish, disliking actions or words of a sexual nature or implication. Usually, she becomes very embarrassed and uncomfortable whenever anything venereal happens. As a result, her research Thema lies within the Luxuria (Lust) archive and people often delight in teasing her, particularly about her body. However, she can get angry if pushed too much, chastising and even becoming violent depending on the situation. Additionally, because of her serious nature, she is often shocked and sometimes disheartened by many of her peer's nonchalant attitudes, occasionally having to force them to become focused. Nevertheless, Lilith enjoys being with her friends, becoming happy when they are all together. She has a deep trust in them, working with each other as a team effectively.
Notably, others have noted that prior to meeting Arata, Lilith was quite cold towards others but has since become friendlier.
Lilith is a member of the Heroes Coalitions and is part of Team Kasuga. She also attends the Vanguard Academy as an instructor.
XP4 Heroes Coalition - Mission Chronicles
In Chapter 17, Lilith is present when the Emotionless made an attack at the Royal Biblia Academy and with the arrival of the Of Guns and Magic team, they worked together to defeat the creatures. After that, Lilith and the others thanked the team for their assistance and was later shock when the headmaster of the academy revealed that he has knowledge about the Heroes Coalitions.
XP4 Heroes Coalition - Neo-City Diaries
In Chapter 65, Lilith alongside her team are being shown around at the Vanguard Academy by Lina Inverse and Merlin.
In Chapter 66, Lilith is present during Vegeta's serenade in the school grounds of the Vanguard Academy.
Lillith's Thema's are Abies, Fall and Vanitas from the Luxuria Archive and her branch of magic is Outer Alchemic. Using the the theory of equivalent exchange as her basis, Lilith's magic has the ability to transmute materials into different forms. So far, she has only used this to create weapons such as different types of guns. Additionally, her creations cannot be used by anyone but herself. Because Outer Alchemic requires a significant amount of scientific knowledge, Lilith's high intelligence allows her to master the magic, understanding all of the basic history and fundamental concepts from previous researchers. Furthermore, she has also stated that her magic is one of many different versions of alchemy. Outer Alchemic, in particular, requires her to activate a macro consisting of three stages to activate her spells. These stages, each that can be considered it's own separate magic, are:
- Comprehension - Understanding the composition of every material
- Deconstruction - Breaking the material into smaller components. Mastering this with Comprehension creates a small field of destructive magic in a much larger realm.
- Reconstruction - The final stage which allows her to perform alchemy.
However, despite the unlimited possibilities of her magic, Outer Alchemic also comes with a few risks. Namely, because alchemy is bound the theory of equivalent exchange, she uses her magic and soul as a cost to process her magic. If she uses too much, she risks turning into a monster. Nevertheless, Lilith has quite a large amount of magic, able to summon a large number of guns mid-air and fire them at will.
Outside of her magic, Lilith is also quite athletic, being able to wield a large anti-tank rifle with relative ease. She has also demonstrated high proficiency in gunmanship, being a very adept marksman with a variety of guns. Furthermore, Lilith is a skilled tactician, able to develop a counter plan against opponent's abilities even in the most pressing situations. During her team battle against Levi and Akio, she was able to quickly devise a solution against Levi's Sorcerer Mode using light and crystals to force the ninja out of the shadows.
Notably, Lilith is capable of transferring her magic to Arata through Lilim, which allows him to temporarily become a Paladin.
Due to her lineage from her father, Lilith possesses powerful magical power. As a result, she can easily become immortal and attain eternal youth.
The manifested form of the Luxuria archive, Lilith is the last key that connects this world together with all other worlds. Being a Magic King Candidate and coming from another dimension, she has the power to open holes between dimensions. Doing this allows her to draw out and maximize the power of a Demon Lord or Demon Lord Candidate. Initially, she was unable to control the form but has since then learned to freely transform at will using the Demon Lord Element within her. In this form, Lilith becomes capable of materializing floating laser blasters that can eliminate a Demon Lord Knight's attack.
- Realize - Using alchemy, Lilith can materialize any weapon from scratch.
- Buster Mode - Lilith summons a large heavy weapon such as a anti-tank rifle or gattling gun.
- Bloody Crystal - Summons a large number of crystals
- Helmick Buster - Wielding an anti-tank rifle, Lilith fires a large blast which upon contact creates a big explosion.
- Telluric Buster - After summoning multiple guns in mid-air and surrounding her opponents, Lilith then fires them all at once.
- Aeshma Section Release - Lilith partially transform into Aeshma, increasing her magic and strength.
- Meteor Dragonar - Absorbing Arata's magic using her Demon Lord element, Lilith is able to perform the technique by firing from her anti-tank rifle.
- Realize: Buster Mode - Together with Arata in Paladin mode, summons and controls a laser sentry gun.
- Meteor Buster - Fires an alchemic laser blast from a sentry gun capable of significanly damaging a Demon Lord.
- Hermes Apocrypha - Lilith's primary grimoire that stores all of her spells, allowing her to perfrom Outer Alchemic magic. Furthermore, Hermes is also capable of becoming sentient upon absorbing Arata's magic which she adopts the appearance and mannerism of child named Lilim.
- Anti-tank rifle
- Flare gun
- Machine gun
- Gatling gun
- Lilith shares the same name with the well known succubus from Jewish mythology. Succubus is known to be lustful creatures, a direct reference to her Archive, Luxuria.
- Lilith holds the largest breast size of the Trinity Seven. She has a size F.
- Initially appearing in the chapter, Cracker & Third Selection, Lilith is the first member of the Trinity Seven introduced in the main story.
- The name of her grimoire, Hermes Apocrypha, is a reference to the Hermes Trismegistu, the Greek and Egyptian god of astrology and alchemy.