Eddy Skipper is one of the three main protagonist from the Ed, Edd n Eddy series.
The self-styled leader of the Eds, whose height seems to be inversely proportional to his ego. Pursues his schemes with a determination that borders on stubbornness, and which would be admirable if he wasn't such a penny-pinching weasel most of the time.
In the AWA fics, Eddy, known as Eddy Skipper McGee, is a student at the AWA Academy and is part of Class 23.
In the XP4 fics, Eddy, known is Eddy Skipper McGee, debuted in the XP4 Heroes Coalition - Neo-City Diaries.
In the XP4 fics, before meeting Marcus. Eddy along with Ed and Double D lives in place called Peach Creek, Cul-de-sac where they would spent their everyday lives scamming the neighborhoods kids for money. It was later revealed that he was a victim of child abuse which was caused by none other than his older Brother.
His life became better after some events and his life brightens further when Marcus was adopted to his family.
He has a slightly short stature with jet black hair with three strands on top, brown eyes and pinkish skin tone. Eddy wears a yellow polo shirt with a purple collar/sleeve hems and a vertical red stripe on the right side. He also wears light blue pants like most of the other characters, as well as a wallet chain and plain red shoes.
After claiming to be "shattered", Eddy's appearance drastically changes. He wears a dark & red mantle-like sleeveless long coat over a white tight shirt, black pants with red stripes, and black boots. His hair was a lot messier than usual with a few gray highlights, and their visible shadows underneath his eyes.
Eddy is often selfish, and mostly works for his own interests, sometimes even neglecting his friends. Because he is frequently overambitious, deceiving, loud, and power-hungry, his peers often socially reject him. Kevin describes him as being "desperate" on more than one occasion, as Eddy is indeed starved for social acceptance and he is irritated by the fact that his rival Kevin is the most popular kid, whereas he is not even as popular as Plank.
One point of pride for Eddy is his big brother. Eddy's Brother is his supposed idol, and Eddy is fast to point out ways in which he resembles his older brother. Eddy also frequently brings up his sibling, especially how he taught Eddy everything about scamming and how his brother ran the cul-de-sac before he left home. He also uses his brother as a threat more than once (notably in "Ed... Pass it On..."). Even when it becomes clear to everyone in Ed, Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show, Eddy doesn't confess how his brother isn't what he often claimed to be until after his brother is knocked out.
Eddy remains the same but is less than a jerkass and is more cooperative.
His attitude was tone down after the years but he is still loud, obnoxious, arrogant, a total show off and is still greedy when comes to money. But despite that, he's very loyal to his friends and would do anything to protect them. Eddy is also very creative. He deeply cares for his adopted brother Marcus and he's only fear in life is being left alone. He's also a flirt, often trying hard to swoon ladies but always getting rejected in the end but as of lately, Eddy stopped flirting with other girls as he began focus on working his relationship with Panooki Zarrya.
Later for unknown reasons, Eddy later had a drastic change of personality claiming that he was "shattered". He has been speaking in a weird British accent despite his hoarse voice, speaking in an unintelligible manner and excessive theatrics that make him look insane.
Eddy is a member of the Heroes Coalitions and is the part of the Bullet Kingdom(formerly known as New Age Avengers). He also attends the Vanguard Academy.
XP4 Heroes Coalition - Neo-City Diaries
In Chapter 17, Eddy, alongside Eddward Marion "Double D, Edd" Smith, Edwin Horace "Ed" Williams and Rolf Yrmi are seen sitting on a sidewalk of the cul-de-sac in Peach Creek when Marcus "The Kane" McGee greeted them. The five then began to argue about going to camp is good or bad when a bus arrived with a large hand grabbing all of them and pulling them inside. They then met Major Richard Stronghold where they learned a bit about the Training Camp. Later, they arrived the Training Camp and were in awe upon seeing the place. After meeting Penelope von Steiner and Yoshika Miyafuji at the lobby area, Yoshika began to show them around the Training Camp and even meeting Danny Fenton, Jake Long and Randy Cunningham at the training area. After the tour, they decided to call it the night and made their way to their designated rooms with Eddy and Marcus becoming roommates with Rex Salazar. Eddy then got annoyed when Rex laughs at his middle name.
In Chapter 18, Eddy is mentioned by Marcus "The Kane" McGee.
In Chapter 19, Eddy, alongside Marcus "The Kane" McGee, Eddward Marion "Double D, Edd" Smith, Edwin Horace "Ed" Williams and Rolf Yrmi, started their first day in training with the other trainees. During the training session with Major Strong Hold in the training area, Eddy took part of running back and forth at the spacious gym. Later during the training session with the Scout, Eddy is seen climbing a cargo net and got angry when the Scout berated him, Eddy then pulled him down in spite. Later, during a training session with the Heavy, Eddy came out from the restroom when he was hit on the face by a heavy disc accidentally thrown by Double D, knocking him out silly. Later during the training session with the Soldier, Eddy took part of running a steep hill where called the Soldier insane. During a training session with the Engineer, Eddy tried to peer on Double D's note only for the egghead to cover his notes, much to Eddy's dismay. During another training session with the Scout, Eddy and Rolf are arguing of who's going first on a zipline when the Scout berated them, only for Eddy push him off the platform in annoyance. Later that night and after a whole day of training, Eddy took part of the little get-together at the training facility's cafeteria.
In Chapter 21, Eddy is seen flirting with Nonon Jakuzure beside the Withered Tree somewhere in the Training Camp at Neo-City. Nonon then kicked him in the nards, much to his dismay and after Nonon left, Edwin Horace "Ed" Williams, Rolf Yrmi and Kaoru Matsubara arrives and made fun of Eddy's predicament.
In Chapter 22, Eddy is mentioned by Eddward Marion "Double D, Edd" Smith.
Eddy has demonstrated the ability to produce razor-sharp winds but it's true potential is yet to be discovered.
It is later revealed that Eddy is the reincarnation of the Goddess, Radiant, this gives him divine powers which he is yet to control or to realize.
Eddy is a Blessed his Gift is called Hot Topic where he had the ability to generate fire and control heat, usually by lighting up his fist or legs. With Marcus' Gift, the two can create a combination of powerful and devastating attacks.
- Little Bro - is his primary offensive. Often igniting his fist with fire before launching a punch towards his target.
- Little Bro - Landmines - punches the ground which would then create a chain reaction of explosions.
- Little Bro - Finger Bang - shoots out flames faster than a bullet from his finger.
- Little Bro - Melting - he melts his targets by touching them with extreme heat.
- Little Bro - Flamethrower - breathes fire from his mouth like a flamethrower.
- Little Bro - Heat Wave - does a spinning heel kick unleashing a wave of fire.
- Little Bro - Tornado Fire - ignites his fist with swirling flames before punching his targets.
- Sir Inferno - channels a ball of fire around his hands before striking it with a roundhouse kicks towards his targets.
Eddy, while not on the same level as Marcus, is also skilled in hand-to-hand combat and knows a few wrestling moves. After meeting Tsunayoshi Sawada, he learns how to fly by igniting his hands with flames.
- Eddy along with Ed are the first characters from Ed, Edd n Eddy to appear in the AWA fics.
- His middle name "Skipper" was revealed in the episode, Your Ed Here.
- Eddy has the same color clothing scheme as Rolf, a yellow shirt with a red stripe, light blue pants and red shoes.
- Eddy is a fan of Tom Jones and Barry White, evidenced by the records and posters in his room.
- In the movie, Eddy has some considerable character development. Eddy felt remorse and tearfully apologized for and admitted his wrongdoing in all of his past actions, thus setting the stage for his immediate change in personality and his immediate acceptance into popularity.
- Eddy displayed paranoia when he was accepted by the kids as "Carl" in "Pick an Ed" implying that he may have trust issues, most likely due to his history with his brother.
- In the AWA fics, Eddy often hangs out with Kenjirou Isshiki and Himawari Shinomiya.
- In the AWA fics, Eddy is implied to have interest with Trixie Lulamoon.
- In the XP4 fics, before meeting Panooki, Eddy was rejected a hundred times.
- In the XP4 fics, Eddy was the one who convinced Amazing Mumbo to turn his back against crime.
- In the XP4 fics, he once shared a room with Marcus and Rex. After the renovation, he now shares a room with Panooki, Mumbo and Mandy Rosal.
- In the XP4 fics, "Shattered" persona is based from the "Broken/Woken" Matt Hardy gimmick.
- In both XP4 fics and Of Eds and... fics, Eddy is part of the band called The ScamLords.
- (to Marcus and Ed) "You guys sure don't know the concept between good and evil... all right... if you guys wanna help them then I'm in."
- (to Green Lantern) "You're right... I definitely can't beat you with you're level of strength and power but doesn't mean that I'm scared of you, that doesn't mean that I'm giving up in beating you! I will train my abilities to the fullest, increase my physical and mental capacities to the highest level, I will continue to grow strong to full extent of my powers and even if I die, I will crawl back up from the depths of hell or beat the shit of Satan, Lucifer or whoever's in charge of hell just to make sure I get my hands on you! No matter how great the setback, no matter how severe the failure, I WON'T STOP I RENDER YOU OBSOLETE!"
- (to Green Lantern) "I will take certain steps to make sure that I can, no, I will beat you! And I will succeed, I believe in myself, I will think everyday and every night in my freaking heart, that I will beat you! I will delete you! Delete! Delete! Delete! Delete! DELETE!"
- (to Beast Boy) "Did you get rejected 100 times by girls?''
- (to Panooki) "Look! I didn't say that I don't like you! But being in a relationship, you need to make some certain steps, get to know each other, know what he or she likes, create an unbreakable bond! That's how a relationship works!"
- (to Panooki) "I maybe a flirt, but I was just looking for someone to be with me, one day, Marcus will go, Ed will go, Rolf will go, and I'll be alone again... that's why I'm desperate to look for a relationship but that doesn't means I'm taking things easily."
- (to Panooki) "I rather have my head decapitated than get my balls cut off mah body!"
- (to Johnny Nowinski) "All I want to say, that experience is an example that the hero business is no joke, once everything is done with repairs, I'm heading back to training, Dragon proves to be more dangerous and powerful, I need to keep getting stronger so I can protect anyone."
- (to Arisu Nightmare) "Pint-sized touwami? Why you! When I get my hands on you, I'll strangle you to death!"
- (to Haruka and Misaki Sakurada) "Ya know... the last time, Marcus and I cleaned up a place not because of the goodness of our hearts... but as punishment."
- (towards the blue portal from the sky) "The sky is retaliating! Run and hide!"
- (to Marcus the Kane) "Brother Marcus... I... KNEW... YOU'D... COME! NAHAHAHAHAHA!"
- (to Marcus the Kane) "I'm glad you ask, me brother. For eons and eons, I have beeeeeeen under your greaaaaaat leadership. But now... after eons, I realized something... I've beeeeeen shattered, I was shattered to pieeeeeecesss! I neeeeeed to be something else, I neeeeed to stand on my own teaaaaaam, I neeeeed to show the multiverse, what Eddy Skipper McGee is all about."
- (to Marcus the Kane) "Perceptive as always, your genius intellect neeeeever fails to impress meeeee, Brother Marcus. Yes! I have decided loooooong time ago that I wanted to form a team of meeeeeee own! That's why I'm asking for your blessing to leeeeet meeee and me shattered warriors to traverse all across the multiverse... to preeeeeeesent me shattered brilliance! While rendering those vile and repugnant Dark Forces... OBSOLETE! Nahahahaha!"