Creation is a power exclusive to the members of the Giant Clan (most notably the Serpent's Sin, Diane) as they possess a deep connection to nature. It allows them to manipulate the earth.
This power enables the wielder to control and shape the earth as they please, which includes raise the ground in the form of towers, to bend iron as if "it is made of toffee", and, by making certain hand symbols, to also turn minerals in the ground into sand. The wielder is also able to turn their body into metal, thus increasing their mass and enabling them to use the resulting increased gravitational force in attacks. This power is heavily connected to the Giant's connection to nature, and as a result the deeper their connection to nature is and the more skill they have at using their ability, the wider and more powerful the range of their attacks become. As a result, there are some Giants whose skill and mastery of this power are comparably greater than others, as is the case with Matrona and Diane. Diane normally uses her sacred treasure, Gideon, to augment and enhance the size, range and destructive power of her attacks. While Matrona on the other hand, was capable of forming attacks of the same size and magnitude easily, all on her own and without the need of a sacred treasure or any other weapon.
It has also been shown that those who are capable of performing Drole's sacred dance can gradually deepen their power and their connection to nature, increasing their power tenfold as a result, as shown when Diane performed the dance.
While it is known that Giants can train themselves to better use this ability in combat, there are some giant's who are born with a naturally deep connection to nature, and as a result are known to be quick to learn how to use this ability in various ways. Diane has displayed the ability to create golems out of rock. As a child, she created two such golems that she named Fillet and Loin, who were able to follow basic commands. Though she was disappointed that they couldn't talk, King was impressed that someone of her age could perform such a feat. Her aptitude may have manifested in response to her loneliness and desire for companionship.
- Sand Whirl「 Suna no Uzu (Sando Wāru)」: After performing some hand signs, Diane touches the ground with her knuckles, converting it into sand. The whirling sands then pull down her opponent, burying them.
- Heavy Metal「 Jūkinzoku (Hebimeta)」: Diane converts her entire body into metal, increasing her weight, strength, and durability.
- Mother Catastrophe「 Daichi no Dogō (Mazā Katasutorofi); literally meaning "Roar of the Earth"」: The earth is torn apart with a single strike of Diane's sacred treasure, Gideon. The debris, from the strike, is launched high into the air and gathered to form a massive mountain like structure that falls towards the ground and crushes anything caught in it's wake. This technique was powerful enough to cause the destruction of an entire town.
- Ground Gladius「 Daichi no Gōken (Guraundo Guradiusu); literally meaning "Earth' Strong Sword"」: Gideon is slammed into the ground, raising the earth up into a sharp, gigantic spire with the appearance of a blade. The attack instantly dispelled the combined technique Dragon Castle, and was so large it could be seen from across the capital.
- Double Hammer「 Sōken (Daburu Hanmā); literally meaning "Double Punch"」: As she is spinning Gideon behind her back, Diane summons two stone fists from the ground on both sides of her opponent. She then performs a hand sign to crush the target between them.
- Rising Meteor「 Shōten Inseki (Raijingu Meteo); literally meaning "Meteor Ascending"」: Diane raises Gideon high above her head, erecting an enormous star-shaped pillar from below her opponent. The pillar hits the target at an incredible speed, the force of which traps them against the pillar as it extends toward the sky.
- Rush Rock「 Sen no Tsubute (Rasshu Rokku); literally meaning "Thousand Throwing Stones"」: Diane uses her power to raise a number of jagged rocks from the ground. These rocks are then rapidly fired at her opponent.
- Fillet and Loin「 Futago no Kyozō (Fire ando Rōsu); literally meaning "Twin Colossi"」: After performing multiple hand signs, Diane summons a pair of golems, Fillet and Loin, to pummel her enemy.
- Friends「 Tsuchi Ningyō (Furenzu); literally meaning "Earth Doll"」: Diane creates golems in the likenesses of Hawk, Elizabeth Liones, Meliodas, Matrona, and King, although some details are wrong.Because of her emotional connection to the originals, these golems are more complete and stronger than Fillet and Loin.
- Crazy Rush「 Ran Gekishō (Kureijī Rasshu)」: Diane summons an array of massive earthen fists to pummel her target.
- Queen Embrace「 Joō no Hōyō (Kuīn Enbureisu)」: Diane creates an huge earth wave to raze with the enemy.
- Diamond Shield「 Kongō no Tate (Daiamondo Shīrudo)」: Diane makes a high and narrow earth wall with a face in the center come out of the ground.
- Combined Technique: Metal Crush「Gōgi "Metaru Kurasshu"」: With Diane's Double Hammer immobilizing the enemy, Meliodas jumps forward and delivers a devastating blow to them with his sword. The attack shatters the rock fists into a torrent of debris that is blown away with the target.
- Combined Technique: Cross Shooting「 Gōgi "Jūji Shageki (Kurosu Shūtingu)"」: While Diane throws a rock barricade the opponent, King attacks piercing his body with Chastiefol.