Chris Pearson is the secondary main character from the Dan Vs series.
Dan's dimwitted and gluttonous best friend, Chris tries to live out a normal life while also operating as the reluctant and unwilling sidekick to Dan's schemes. Dan's only real friend since childhood, Chris assists Dan with whatever scheme he has, whether he wants to or not.
In the AWA fics, Chris is a student at the AWA Academy.
In the XP4 fics, Chris debuted in the XP4 Heroes Coalition - Neo-City Diaries.
Chris is quite tall, has a longish face structure, light brown hair and blue eyes. His outfit consists of a blue shirt, an orange over-shirt, beige cargo pants, and white socks with brown flip-flops.
Chris is described as Dan's lovable oaf of a friend who chooses to solve problems through a passive and moral standard. Though he can and will successfully beat someone up if he feels his loved ones are threatened, or if he's told to. He is a complete pushover and can never say no to his wife or best friend, no matter what they ask of him.
Chris is very laid-back and easy-going, and is often the voice of reason in Dan's wild schemes, and oftentimes his conscience, as well.
He has had several jobs over the course of the series, but has been fired from all of them, most for unknown reasons but at least one job he lost because of Dan and Elise's meddling.
Chris is a member of the Heroes Coalitions and is part of the DAN Army. He also attends at Vanguard Academy as a student.
XP4 Heroes Coalition - Neo-City Diaries
In Chapter 9, Chris arrives at the Delice dela Mode somewhere in the Neo-City, carrying some packages before meeting Marcia Imperial, Faye Bertha Conway and Regan Bladeworks. He later then Marcia unpack things.
In Chapter 12, Chris is seen working on a red punching bag at the Training Camp.
In Chapter 14, Chris is seen at the bleachers of the Training Camp listening to Dan Mandel's rant over Wesley Bryans' flaws. He later glared at Dan in disapproval after Dan threw a ball at Wesley.
In Chapter 16, Chris narrated his backstory before joining the Heroes Coalitions. Chris, alongside Fabia Sheen, are seen making way back to the Training Camp from the city. Later, Chris and Fabia entered the mini kitchen of the training facility where they see Mario Martinez and the others eating pizza and eventually joined them. After that, Chris' wife, Elise Pearson arrives, much to his surprise. The others left the mini kitchen as the two had a conversation, Elise then revealed that she's a government agent, causing him to faint in shock. After Mario dozes him awake, Chris told her that he doesn't mind that she's a government agent and is very proud of her, much to Elise's joy before sharing a kiss but the moment is ruined when Dan Mandel interrupted. After the other rejoined them, Elise announced that she's joining the Heroes Coalitions, much to his joy however, Dan made an insulting comment towards Elise, angering her on the process as he, Venoct, Nyaruto Nyazumaki and Chie Satonaka had to hold on Elise to keep her from killing Dan.
Chris is a Blessed with an unspecified Gift. Chris is also strong enough to take down his foes with an elbow drop. He also has this strange ability to bring out any kinds of weapons from nowhere, whether this is his Gift is up to debate.
- Chris along with Dan are the first characters from Dan Vs to be introduced in the AWA fics.
- Chris has a small gap between his two front teeth, like his voice actor Dave Foley.
- Chris is 1/16 Canadian, which is 15/16 less Canadian than his voice actor, Dave Foley.
- His license reveals his last name to be Pearson. This makes him one of the few main characters so far to have both their first and last names revealed. This could mean that Dan's last name is Mandel.
- He is also a notoriously bad driver, as it is mentioned by both him and Dan that he is constantly running over cyclists.
- His license plate reads: PUSHOVR.
- As stated in many episodes, Chris loves eating junk food.
- Chris has agoraphobia; a fear of wide open spaces.
- Chris may have tokophobia and/or paedophobia; a fear of impregnation and children respectively. Whenever Elise talks about having children, Chris nervously excuses himself to help Dan.